Senior Full Stack Developer
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Senior Full Stack PHP Developer Nottingham £40,000 £50,000
The Company: I am working with are an exciting and firmlyestablished marketing communications agency based in Nottingham who work across a range of communication channels including print, digital, video, PR and live events.
- Role To develop and code website and application solutions. Working as the core of the development team and responsible for maintaining a high quality of code across all projects. Working with (but not limited to) PHP, HTML, CSS and MySQL. Review and feedback on other team members code and ensuring all projects are fully tested prior to launch.
- Write code that contributes to the delivering of website and application projects.
- Build and manage MySQL databases.
- Build modern, interactive user interfaces that provide a highquality user experience.
- Maintain legacy projects built in WordPress and CodeIgniter.
- Consume external and internal APIs and build simple APIs for internal projects where required.
- Contribute to teams documentation of projects and working practices
- With a commercial mindset, deliver solutions on time and within budget.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and make suggestions as to the most effective way to deliver projects.
Skills I am looking for:
- Experience using Laravel and CodeIgniter
- Experience using SASS, Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Composer and similar command line tools
- Experience using Git and Jira
- Passionate about good quality code
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expert knowledge of modern browser technologies, crossbrowser compatibility issues, and clientside performance
Package on offer:
- Salary: £30,000 £35,000
- Holiday: Five weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension: 3% after successful completion of probationary period.
- Life insurance: x 3 of salary
- Office hours of 9 am 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
If you would love more information on this please email me on ######### or call#########
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and AsiaPacific.
- At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether youre an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organisation hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and youll get the personalised experience you deserve one youll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
- I look forward to connecting with you!
- Visit jeffersonfrank.com, follow our LinkedIn page, and connect with me on LinkedIn for the latest AWS jobs, candidates, news and updates.
Posted 25 days ago