Shed Operative / Refuse Loader
Ealing, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
Supreme Recruitment are currently on the hunt for temporary loader Operative, recycling shed operative, the main purpose of this role is to remove all waste and or recycling as directed, and in accordance with the contract specification.
* Working as a team to collect waste from designated collection points and returning containers where necessary.
* Ensuring that all waste not presented for collection at the appropriate point is recorded and reported, and that additional work and missed bins are completed and recorded.
* Ensure all requests for additional work and missed bins are completed an recorded upon requests.
* Ensuring that waste is loaded correctly and safely and that all spillages are cleared up immediately.
* Assisting the driver by acting as reversing assistant ensuring safe manoeuvring of the vehicle.
* Adhere to, and ensure others adhere to legal requirements and the Companies health and safety rules and procedures and legislation.
* To remain polite and respectful with all colleagues, members of the public and client representatives at all times.
* To assist the Company in achieving its published Business Objectives and complying with all procedures in line with the ISO system.
* Any other tasks as requested by your manager.
The following skills & experience are essential for this role:
* Able to competently operate machinery
* Team working
* Able to follow health and safety guidelines
* Basic communication skills
* Good timekeeper
* Able to work with minimal supervision
The following would also be desirable:
* UK driving licence
* Worked using PPE
* Previous operational experience
* Local area knowledge
* Basic knowledge of Health and Safety and able to follow health and safety procedures