New Homes Sales Negotiator
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £25000 per annum + OTE: £50K + package
Were currently working with a national housing developer who is seeking an onsite sales negotiator to work on a large regeneration development.
Youll be based on the sales and marketing suite 5 days a week. Working days are ThursdayMonday.
The scale of our clients projects is as much about building communities as building houses, with some developments including upwards of 3,000 units.
The clients wellstructured business means youll benefit from a longstanding team, the low staff turnover also means that everyone knows the part they have to play in successfully selling a product.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for liaising with clients
- Youll be working as a team in delivering sales and achieving targets.
- Providing a responsive and collaborative service internally and externally
- Responsible for achieving sales targets and selling units as profitably as possible.
- You should be knowledgeable of the status of each unit/sale and liaison with purchasers, solicitors, and developer where necessary.
- Working within a team
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience selling new homes/ offplan/ shared ownership properties.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other roles within the housebuilding sector, please contact Olivia or click apply!
Posted 34 days ago