Qualified Social Worker
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£25 - £26.88 per hour
Do you have extensive experience within Children In Need social work teams? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to work for an expanding local authority that values its work force and has genuine progression routes? Then do not miss out on this opportunity.
A fantastic role as a social worker has just become available in the local authority of Manchesters CIN team. The contract will be for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
At Randstad we are able to offer:
- Fantastic referral scheme offering £300 per referral
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Reliable Weekly payroll
- Dedicated one to one consultant
- Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working in children in need
- Working with and engaging Young People / Unaccompanied minors
- Undertaking child and family assessments
- CP and Child in Need work
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- Experiance working with children in need and child protection
- A Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- HCPC registration
If you feel you have the experience to take on the above opportunity please apply below. For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on#########
At Randstad we offer a fantastic referral scheme offering £300 for every successful candidate referral.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 23 days ago