London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
WHO ARE YOURPARKINGSPACE?
Do you want to join a company who are trusted by over 1 million drivers in the UK, have recently been featured on Sky News and are in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of Britain's fastest-growing private technology companies? Look no further!
Think of Airbnb, but for parking!
YourParkingSpace is an online marketplace and parking reservation service for drivers looking to find and pre-book parking in the UK. The platform features over 350,000 privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces which are available to book by the hour, day or month on a subscription basis. We recently secured a £5 million investment from Pelican Capital, which will kickstart our next phase of growth - it’s an exciting time to join the team!
Reporting to our Head of Data, as a Data Analyst you will have a key role within the team producing data visualisations, compiling reports and analysing the company’s data. Working from our office in London next to East India DLR Station, this is a role for someone who is ambitious to develop and progress their career within a close-knit team in a rapidly evolving business environment.
- Analyse customer journey on web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and AppsFlyer.
- Execute ad-hoc queries using multiple data sources within the company’s datalake ecosystem.
- Preparing various ad-hoc analytical reports or insights to aid different departments within the company in decision making.
- Produce and maintain data visualisations and provide clear interpretation to clients and other members of the team.
- Partnering with different teams, understanding their processes in order to identify their needs and the required reporting.
- Undertake analysis to monitor and report key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Manipulate data into easily understandable visualisations and communicate the findings to other technical and non-technical teams across departments.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure data flows securely and optimally between all systems.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or another quantitative field (or equivalent work experience).
- 2+ years experience in an analytics role, preferably in e-commerce or online marketplace.
- Experience with Google Analytics and the general customer journey.
- Experience with a scripting/statistical language such as R or Python.
- Experience in using SQL and advanced Excel skills.
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced environment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (NICE TO HAVE)
- Experience with Tableau Online.
- Experience with ANPR data.
- Knowledge of the ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) framework.
- Good understanding of the key principles behind ML, AI, data wrangling and the common algorithms.
£35k-45k (Depending on Experience)
Joining the YourParkingSpace team is a real career game changer, it’s a unique experience to work for a fast-growing tech company in a role with unlimited potential for growth. Alongside a 24-day annual leave allowance and competitive salary, we also give you a work-free birthday, a free gym membership and other fun perks.