Optical Assistant/ Health Care Assistant Technician – Epsom
Richmond upon Thames - This Area Only
£20,180.00 to £23,633.00 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
Are you looking for a better work life balance?
SpaMedica are recruiting for a optical assistant join our professional, friendly and caring team based in Epsom If you are looking to join an energetic and vibrant organisation that truly makes a difference to people’s lives daily, we would like to hear from you.
SpaMedica is one of the leading providers of NHS eye patient services and, in 2018 we became the largest NHS cataract surgery provider in the UK. We believe in giving people the best advice to help improve their vision, providing a high standard of care to each of our patients.
We are privileged to treat thousands of patients that come to SpaMedica every year and we are dedicated to growing our reach across the UK, drastically reducing NHS cataract surgery waiting times. We deliver the highest quality care and support thousands of patients to achieve improved vision.
Our optical assistants work with our clinical team in preforming per screening for cataract patients within our pre assessment clinics. You will work alongside our theatre staff in surgery providing assistant in performing cataract, AMD and YAG surgery. This is a great role for anyone wanting to progress their career within a clinical setting.
*Our nurses’ package includes: *
* Competitive salary bandings and increased salary inline with training and reviews.
* We offer a work life balance shifts of 4-day a week starting to and 1 in 4 weekends. (over time is available as and when required)
* Time in lieu scheme, if you go over your contracted hours, we will give you your time back (we want our staff to feel appreciated and valued)
* On site staff parking
* Continuous training and development programme through our internal learning management system and clinical training team to help enhance your skills.
* 2x bonuses a year payable after completion of probation period, with a value of up to 5% of your annual salary.
* Staff benefits including discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality and fitness facilities.
* Referral programme – a cash reward of £350 for introducing new employees to SpaMedica
* Length of service rewards
* Twice yearly staff celebration parties – once permitted of course.
* Career opportunities and progression within the business, our training team are on hand to help grow and develop your career with SpaMedica.
* 23 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
* Company pension scheme of 8%.
To be considered you must have either optical experience or a worked within a care setting. This role will be based at the Epsom clinic, however travel to other sites may be required for training and cover, we will pay all expenses occurred during travel off site.
Please call Rachel Massey for an informal chat on######### if you’d like to find out more about working at SpaMedica. Or if you’re interested in this role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,-£23, per year
* Bonus scheme
* Company events
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Day shift