East London, Greater London, England
24000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a diligent and efficient administrator with solid computer skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
As a member of the friendly and supportive ancillary services team, you will be responsible for providing general administrative support as well as uploading pension files to various pension portals and assisting end users of our Payroll portal.
You should have stable experience of providing efficient, accurate, high-quality administration in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in auto-enrolment pension administration is highly desirable, although we will provide full training. If you are a quick learner with great attention to detail, then this job could be for you.
To facilitate processes in tandem with payroll, ensure integrity of data submitted to third party providers, and address queries within remit
- Auto-enrolment file management & submission to pension provider
- Issuing of auto-enrolment communications
- Processing inbound post
- Addressing AE processing queries
- End user support for the company's payroll portal
- Attention to detail when inputting information and also being able to spot anomalies in data
- Professional communication - verbally and in writing, both internally and externally.
- Able to work well as part of a team to ensure that processes run smoothly
- Capacity to problem solve, with the ability to know when to seek support.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer literate - proficient in MS Office (in particular Excel and Word)
- Professional telephone manner, with ability to communicate well in person as well as via email.
- Strong numeracy
- Understanding of auto-enrolment processes
- Keyboard Efficiency (touch-typing, shortcuts) (desirable)
- Previous office administration experience
- Experience in auto enrolment pension uploading (highly desirable)
Casual dress code, private medical insurance, season ticket loans, access to hundreds of perks via a Staff Treats portal, company social events, 33 days per annum inclusive of Bank Holidays.
This opportunity will provide the ideal candidate with excellent hands-on experience within a successful company that provides clear paths for career progression.
Due to the nature of the role, successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS and credit reference check.
Working hours: hours per week (excluding break)