Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£9 - 11 per hour
My client is looking for a fabric technician to join their team ASAP, the position is a mobile role. The fabric technician must provide and maintain a high level of building maintenance support to our clients. Form part of a team of multi-skilled technical support staff, ensuring that the service provided meets the contractual requirements and always complies with relevant law.
The fabric technician must deliver the following:
- Complete planned preventative maintenance checks
- Complete reactive repair tasks
- Inspect/repair floor, walls and ceiling coverings.
- Inspect /repair free standing and fitted furniture.
- Inspect/clear drainage and gully systems.
- Inspect/replace luminaries.
- Inspect/repair doors, windows and associated furniture.
- Painting and re-decorating
- Assist engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required
- General site services; to include, sweeping and tidying.
- Undertake any tasks as designated by the Contract Manager or representative
Maintain various records and documentation (Maintenance, Reports, Health & Safety and Quality).
- Contractual responsibility to ensure delivery of services.
If you are interested in the role please get in touch ASAP.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 21 days ago