One to one Tutor
Skegness, Lincolnshire, England
£25 - 35 per hour
Vision for Education is currently looking to appoint a Tutor to work with low ability students aged from 16 to 25 in the Skegness area on an ad-hoc basis. This position is due to start immediately with the possibility of work in the holidays.
To be considered for the position of Tutor you must:
- Be passionate and dedicated to teaching
- Have the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have excellent behaviour management
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Tutor will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEND Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Posted 16 days ago