Graduate Trainee Consultant (Engineering degree required)
£27500 per annum
An innovative, Times 100 company based out of Bedfordshire, our client is now looking for ambitious graduates to help streamline their processes. They’re now looking for Trainee Consultants, with Engineering degrees, to help further streamline processes and implement efficient improvements throughout their impressive, ever-growing client base.
Graduate Trainee Consultant Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £27,500
- Lucrative bonuses and incentives
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Modern, fun offices and a lively culture
- Monthly car allowance
- Excellent professional and personal development on offer.
Graduate Trainee Consultant Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, their offering, marketplace and the clients they work with
- Observe, analyse and understand the processes and guidelines that their clients abide by (particularly their manufacturing clients) in order to suggest improvements and advise on change
- Implement efficient improvements based on the suggestions you make, liaising closely with the decision makers of the clients you work with
- Remain mindful on how you can improve the workflow and profitability of the companies at all times
- Confidently engage with professionals at all levels of seniority
Graduate Trainee Consultant Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering discipline
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Problem solving, analytical mind-set with the resourceful ability to think on their feet
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 29 days ago