Staff Nurse - Ward (RGN)
Exeter, Devon, England
£24.5k - 27k per year + Great Benefits
Staff Nurse - Ward (RGN)
- Location: Exeter
- Position: Staff Nurse RGN (Band 5)
- Service: General Hospital
- Care: Hip, knee, spinal, shoulder or foot and ankle operations
- Salary: £24,500 to £27,000 per annum
- Hours: Full time 37.5 hours
- Shifts: Must be flexible
- Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Band 5 staff Nurse RGN within a private Hospital based in Exeter as a Ward Nurse . This Hospital is a state-of-the-art private hospital in Devon, conveniently located just minutes from Exeter city centre. They specialise in orthopaedic surgery, building on Exeter's international reputation in the field. Some of the UK's top orthopaedic surgeons practise with us, providing the very best care to those undergoing hip, knee, spinal, shoulder or foot and ankle operations
The hospital is rated a 5/5 CQC and where Private Hospital Group of the Year winners at the Health Investor Awards.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse - Ward (RGN)
- To holistically care for a group of surgical patients from admission to discharge
- Be part of a close-knit team led by our supportive matron
- Work alongside some of the best surgeons in their field, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities
- You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
There is full training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidized memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
How to Apply:
Take that first step and contact me directly or apply with your CV.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text ######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 12 days ago