Customer Sales Coordinator
Macclesfield, Cheshire East, England
22000.0000 - 26000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Central Employment have an exciting new opportunity working as a Customer Sales Coordinator for a market leading company within the customisation and personalisation sectors of the Sports Industry.
They have a new Customer Care Coordinator opportunity, joining their UK operation based from Macclesfield. The company has licensing agreements with some of the most prestigious sporting bodies and clubs, within Football, Rubgy and Cricket.
- Reporting to the Licensed Football Manager, the individual is responsible for all Sales support activities in relation to orders received in connection with our various Football Name and Number Licenses.
- Working within an online webshop and Sage ordering framework, ensure that all incoming orders are checked and processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinating with the Order Management Team to ensure all orders are processed and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Providing customers with order updates and tracking information.
- Fielding all incoming customer enquiries via telephone or e-mail in an efficient and professional manner.
- Providing the Licensed Football Manager with order updates and printed weekly reports.
- Liaising with the Stock Management Coordinator to highlight replenishment needs and to understand incoming stock expectations.
- Proven B2B Customer Support Experience
- Experience in sales order processing
- Excellent Communication and Organisation Skills
- IT literate with good understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook, and Sage Accounts
- An interest in sports is desirable