Waking Night Support Worker
New Romney, Kent, England
£8.30 - 8.30 per hour + Benefits
We at Priory group are seeking to recruit Support Workers based at our site in Rose Cottage situated in New Romney, Kent. The Support Worker position is a busy role that provides a high standard of care and support to service users with with various levels of learning disabilities, Epilepsy and Autism and behaviours that may challenge.
It is a challenging yet very rewarding role, and no shift will be the same.
Are you someone that is able to offer the following?
- Excellent communication skills.
- A great team player.
- Flexible with your working hours.
- A "can do" attitude.
- A caring and empathetic personality.
- Passion to learn new skills.
If you feel this is you then a Support Worker position may be the role for you.
- To provide support with all aspects of personal care.
- Tasks involved with daily living such as maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Support with cooking meals.
- Participate and initiate activities in and outside of the home.
- Provide support that will enable the service user to live as independently as possible.
- Creative and caring approach to build excellent relationships with the service users and families.
Hours of work The hours will be on a rota shift pattern. Rotas will cover 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Shifts will be scheduled in advance. (Part time/ Full Time/ Bank hours available).
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Pension option
We want to invest in your future, for more information on Career Pathways within Priory, please click here!
Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 12 days ago