Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Salary: Average annual earnings (average made on 180 sales agents of the actual sales network) from £30,000 to £120,000 making the European average £75,000.
About the company
Our client is the market leader in the beauty-wellness field throughout Europe and specialise in three different areas:
- Professional Aesthetics
- Aesthetic Medicine
The Sales Executive Role
In order to expand its sales network, the company is looking for sales representatives and area managers located in the United Kingdom which is in the start-up phase.
The Sales Executive will be in charge of:
- Brand Development
- Identifying new potential clients in the assigned area
- Directly promoting among medical clinics, pharmacies and beauty salons the arrangement of a demonstration and "Open Days"
- After sales ratio
Minimum requirements of the Sales Executive:
- Previous Sales experience
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Capacity of managing time and priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strongly result orientated
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Immediate availability
The company offers:
Technical-commercial high level training with a duration of 3 days in Milan or Ferrara (Italy)
Successful commercial strategies already tested throughout Europe, which allow you to achieve from the beginning
Opportunity of advancement (area manager position)
Training and coaching on site
Support with specific material (technical files, brochures, flyers, etc.)
Highest commission structure in the industry:
£1,500 advanced fee upon commission for 11 months a year
(10% on directorial clients and 15% on new clients)
If you feel you're suitable for this Sales Executive role then please apply today!
Posted 48 days ago