Customer Service Advisor - Hybrid working Home/Office
Perth, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
19000.0000 - 23000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
This position offers you 6 weeks intensive training, on-going support, clear progression path and the commitment to invest into each staff member. Yearly pay reviews, monthly bonus on top of an excellent standard rate, progression opportunities, hybrid working, free parking.
12 week training on-site, followed by the option to work remotely.
Full-time, starting in January 2022
You will be a customer service focused individual, always looking to go over and above for the customer and business.
If you were employed in this Customer Service Advisor role last week you would have been doing the following:
- Delivering an excellent level of customer service to find best suitable products and up-selling where possible
- Respond to customer contact across telephone, email and live chat
- Ensure we get it right first time when a customer contacts us and are logging contact received to best understand where customer trends, patterns and improvements can be found
- Processing and managing customer orders
- Updating customer relationship management system
- Identifying when a customer is vulnerable and requires extra attention
People who have previously been successful, are able to remain calm under pressure and come with a very positive outlook on life.
Sounds like the Customer Service role you have been waiting for? Apply with an up to date copy of your CV now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.