Key Stage 2 Teacher
Louth, Lincolnshire, England
£110 - £160 per day
The Head Teacher of one of our client schools in currently seeking an experienced Key Stage 2 Specialist Teacher for the next Academic Year.
Full time from September 2019 - July 2020.
You will hold full responsibility for a class on 26. You will motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn. You'll provide a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills, while recording observations and summarising their achievements.
- To deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within Key Stage 2 class
- To inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning
- To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum
- To prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class
- To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements
- To use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally
- To ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy
- Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment
- Ensure children's work is valued by managing the provision of good displays in the classroom. Help in providing displays for public areas e.g. hall, corridors etc
- Be punctual and set a good example to the children
- To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
The rate of pay will depend on experience, but will range between £110 and £150 per day. Term time only.
Full time hours (Minimum 8.30am - 3.30pm)
Extra hours may be required for staff meetings, inspections and parent consultations.
Part time / job share may be considered for the right candidate
All applicants must hold UK QTS to be considered for this role. Applications from Teacher with all levels of experience, including Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome.
Experience and understanding of the KS2 curriculum is essential.
Posted 7 days ago