Project Coordinator - Avonmouth | Zoek UK | 03df6b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
Permanent (Full time)
Meridian are currently recruiting for a well-respected, progressive Technology company based in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. Due to growth the company is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join their well-established team. The successful Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating a number of new and existing customer projects across both public and commercial sectors. They will take a project from the first stage of an order being placed, to a completed stage where a customer can use the product on a daily basis.
- Coordinate customer orders
- Accurately report on project progress
- Ensure Project documentation is accurate
- Identify and escalating any project delays
- Work alongside internal departments
- Support the business development team with prospective orders
- In possession of, actively working towards, or looking to commence studying towards a Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner qualification
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent, including English & Maths
- A depth of experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Work efficiently in a structured environment
- Thrive working under pressure
- Be trusted to effectively prioritise, control and organise own workload
- Listen to and interpret technical information
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career prospects in a progressive company
- Free parking on site
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Healthcare and death in service benefits
- Competitive pension scheme
How to apply?
Click apply now for immediate consideration. Email or call for further information.