LGV1 / HGV1 Driver
£12 - £13.50 per hour
LGV1**, HGV1**, Class 1 Driving, LGV 1, HGV 1, Cat C+E Coleshill >
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 driver for long term temporary driving work with our Coleshill based client (B46 1JU)
- As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection work
- Between 13 deliveries or collections per shift
- Palletised goods to industrial and commercial premises
- Curtain sider trailers
- Some Pallet Network work involved (going to pallet hubs)
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- AM or PM starts available to suit preference
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
- The pay rates for the roll of the LGV1 driver are:
- Pay Rates:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM starts (between 06.0008.00 hrs) £12.00 p/h
- LGV1 (Midweek) PM starts (between 15.0018.00 hrs) £13.50 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers.
- To apply for this role please call *######### /######### or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 8 days ago