Regulatory Affairs Manager
North East England
Regulatory Affairs Manager, Leading Medical Devices Company, North East, £Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global medical devices company in their offices in the North East. They offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression opportunities.
- Leading Medical Devices company specialising in IVDs
- Highly successful company with offices across the globe
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Exciting and innovative product range
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Creating technical files / dossiers in preparation for submission to relevant bodies
- Manage new and existing regulatory projects concurrently
- Ensuring products adhere to relevant legislation (i.e. CLSI guidelines)
- Manage pre and post approval interactions with relevant bodies
- Provide strategic input into regulatory affairs across the business
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will have the following experience:
- Good experience within Regulatory Affairs within IVDs (R&D Backgrounds may also be considered)
- Experience working with IVDs throughout the design and development stages
- Hands on experience with creating dossiers in preparation for submission
- Good knowledge of CLSI guidelines
- Able to manage concurrent projects at any one time
- Ideally hold a relevant life sciences degree
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager
job is a great role and wont be around for long! So dont delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, its really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Posted 24 days ago