£28000 - £28000 Per Annum
Are you a Sous Chef looking for an exciting new challenge?
If the answer is YES, we might just have the perfect opportunity for you! Tru Coffee are looking for a Sous Chef to join the team at our brand-new outlet in London.
Your New Role:
Every memorable dining experience at TRU begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team's commitment to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine. The care and quality you devote to food preparation as Sous Chefs will result in truly spectacular fare that delights our guests. Responsibilities include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to restaurant recipes and standards
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings
- Ensure all kitchen Colleagues are aware of standards and expectations
- Liaise daily with other Chefs to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
- Complete daily checks of all mis en place to ensure freshness and quality standards
- Maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
What You Will Have:
Previous experience in the culinary field is essential. You'll ideally be a seasoned Sous Chef with extensive knowledge of food hygiene and legislation. A Diploma / Certification in a Culinary discipline is preferred, and you must have the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You will also have:
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
What You Will Receive:
In return, we can offer the successful Sous Chef a competitive salary and the opportunity to make their mark on a growing business.
As our Chef de Partie, you will be joining a fast-moving innovative restaurant Company in the UK. The company is one that although young, is well respected in the industry and with ties to the Middle East, provide continuous innovation and strives for high standards.
If you want to be part of our journey, click apply for the Sous Chef role today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 13 days ago