HR Assistant - Runcorn | Zoek UK | 03f49c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Runcorn, Halton, England
Contract (Full time)
This 12-month fixed term contract to cover Maternity Leave has arisen for a HR Assistant.
On behalf of this leading Chemicals organisation, we are looking for a HR Assistant who will work within a team of HR professionals and deal with HR related queries and administrative tasks. The role would suit an individual with HR Generalist Experience or a strong desire to succeed in a HR related role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is headquartered in the UK. With customers all over the world, they strive to deliver chemistry-based solutions for a better life today and a better world tomorrow. They supply chemicals and offer technical knowledge worldwide for a range of industries including Household, Industrial and Institutional Care, Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Water Utility industries. They provide customers with market leading commercial and technical expertise.
WHATS ON OFFER
Job type: Full time Contract ( 12 month Maternity Cover)
Work environment: A mixture of home and office working
Location: Head Office, Runcorn
* Deal with all HR related queries and be able to offer constructive and technical advice.
* Assist with the processing of information into a HR System (Cascade.)
* Assist with recruitment related tasks.
* Work with key stakeholders within the organisation.
* Ensure all probationary and appraisal processes are up to date.
* Provide support to staff whilst promoting company values.
* Support and provide administrative support for the Learning and development function.
* Promote and support STEM education within the organisation.
* Work collaboratively with other Group companies on HR Related initiatives.
* Strong Communication skills.
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
* Be extremely organised with a strong eye for detail.
* Have some familiarity with Employment law legislation.
* Have a keen interest or some experience in STEM education.
* Display strong academics.
* 6 to 12 months experience in a similar role.
* Working towards or have achieved a level 3 or 5 CIPD Qualification.
* Ability to travel to operational sites if required.
* Educated to degree level.
* Experience of working with Cascade
Please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes skills, experience, education, and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who have not been successful. You will be informed as to the outcome of your application as soon as possible if you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.