Corporate Tax Director
£80000 - £110000 per annum
Our client a midtier firm of accountants based near Regents Park are seeking to recruit a Corporate Tax Director with future partnership ambitions.
The practice provides bespoke taxation services to its broad range of clients and deals with routine compliance through to highlevel advisory work. It prepares tax returns and computations, carries out tax planning/consultancy work, and deals with HMRC, clients and third parties.
The Corporate Tax Director responsibilities will include:
* Reviewing the most complex corporate tax returns for technical risks and planning opportunities
- * Assisting partners with corporate and OMB projects/consultancy work, resolving complex and varied issues
* Recognising and developing advisory opportunities from the firms corporate compliance work
- * Prepare technical material such as factsheets and articles
* Preparing and presenting/assisting in the preparation of external/internal presentations and training courses
* Maintaining awareness of UK taxation developments and other relevant taxation and accountancy developments
* Controlling WIP on allocated jobs or projects, including billing and debt collection requirements
* Strong technical skills and experience in the areas of corporate and business taxation, with an awareness of key tax issues for private clients
* Experience of dealing with property and international tax issues desirable
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified and seeking to move into a firm where they can grow and reach their partnership ambitions. Previous experience in the practice market is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity or seeking to move into a Corporate Tax Director role in the London area please contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists
Please apply online for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call#########
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Posted 19 days ago