Band 6 Orthopaedic Senior Physiotherapist - Essex
£21.62 to £27.31 per hour
Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking to start a new and exciting role?
Our client is seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within their orthopaedic team at a well-established NHS trust based in Essex. You will be required to start as soon as possible until early October. This post is full-time hours 8-4 Monday-Friday.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working in orthopaedics, ideally within a NHS setting and experience in the following; Medicine and elderly medicine, along with facilitating rapid discharge. Emergency providing treatment to service users, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19- £24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Treating patients undergoing planned surgery
• Post-operative intervention
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating spinal cord injury
• Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
• Previous experience working in orthopaedics
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 11 days ago