Graduate Structural Engineer
£20000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
**Graduate Structural is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a small firm of engineers in Liverpool. The client is an expert in the design, building and surveying of properties and the engineers have a combined experience of over 250 years. The team is looking for a motived teamplayer with at least twelve months experience to join this busy consultancy.
In order to be considered for this role as a Graduate Structural Engineer, you will;
- Have a degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering
- Be working towards membership of a professional body (full support will be given to achieve MIStructE membership)
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication
- Hold a full UK drivers licence
When working with the client as a Graduate Structural Engineer, you will;
- Host meetings with client assessing design requirements.
- Conduct measured surveys
- Draft existing plans using 2D & 3D ACAD design packages
- Prepare structural design calculations.
- Be preparing drawings and details to obtain Building Regulation consent
Benefits for this role include a full benefits package and competitive salary.
If you are interested in this role as a Graduate Structural Engineer, please call ABI on or email ######### .
Posted 52 days ago