Governance and MI
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Summary: A Bank primarily serving emerging markets is looking to fill a vacancy for an AVP to join their team on a permanent basis.
- You will support projects across a range of disciplines within the FCC programme including risk assessments, policies and procedures, EDD, testing and training.
- You will manage the annual governance calendar to ensure reporting materials are prepared in advance of key committee and board meetings.
- You will produce regular management information and reporting that is tailored to help the business understand and assess their ongoing financial crime risk across various Key Risk Indicators.
- You will support preparation for onsite due diligence visits for prospective and existing bank and nonbank financial institution clients (some travel may be required).
- Support the management of internal audits and regulatory requests.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (Essential).
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (a writing sample may be requested).
- Broad financial crimes regulatory knowledge including correspondent banking best practice.
- Experience in transaction banking and payments products.
- Stakeholder management expertise with a focus on interaction within the Business (an ability to balance compliance considerations and commercial factors).
- Lateral thinking in terms of introducing and enhancing reporting, controls and compliance oversight.
- Previous banking experience.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a forwardthinking, international bank with a wide client base consisting of governments, central banks, commercial banks and corporates. If this is of interest, please email your CV to Wale Adeola via email: #########
Posted 36 days ago