7.5 Tonne / 7.5 Ton / 7.5t Driver (Part Time)
Birmingham, West Midlands
£9.00 - £15.50 per hour
7.5 Tonne**, 7.5 Ton**, 7.5t Part Time Driving, 7.5 t**, Cat C1 Birmingham >**
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers for Part Time or weekend only driving work to suit your preference in the Birmingham area.
Part Time meaning 23 shifts per week.
As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve local and national delivery or collection work for clients based within various sectors such as:
- Pallet Networks
- General Haulage
- Supermarket Stores & RDCs (Refrigerated)
- Long distance & Multidrop
- Manufacturing & Engineering
Whilst working within the above clients you will be carrying out various duties such as:
- Curtainsider / box vehicle work etc
- Some use of tail lifts
- Strapping and securing your load(s)
- Caged / palletised goods etc
- Trunking / Shunting / Multidrop / Flat Bed work to suit preference
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts £9.00 £10.00 p/h
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) PM starts £10.50 £11.50 p/h
- 7.5 Tonne (Saturdays) £12.50 £13.50 p/h
- 7.5 Tonne (Sundays & Bank Holidays) £14.00 £15.50 p/h
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
To apply for this role please call *######### /######### or email a current CV towarks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 12 days ago