SEN Teaching Assistant
Up to £61.13 per day
Behind every good Teacher is a great Teaching Assistant!
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant who has knowledge of SEN needs?
Do you want to help children to reach their full potential?
Have you been looking for a role in a supportive School in September?
Im looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School in Horley, so if this role catches your eye then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a 121 Teaching Assistant to work with a Year 4 child who needs support and nurturing due to personal difficulties. The role is part time starting in September and could go permanent for the right candidate.
This School has a shared vision that makes it unique and ensures they are focused on what they believe matters. They teach children to develop skills they will need to adapt to new situations and understand that learning does not finish at School. They give children a balanced and broad curriculum that is related back to the real world so that they are ready when they leave the School and move onto Secondary education. They aim to teach children basic skills such as science, maths, computing, reading and writing so that they become competent and confident learners.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free career advice
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* DBS and School application support
* Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
* Onsite parking available
* A supportive management team
* The potential for progression such as a SCITT programme
* The possibility of being taken on permanently at the end of the placement should the position become available
* Fantastic 121 break out and intervention rooms
* Giving accurate handovers to the Teacher and/or parents of the child at the end of your day
* Supporting an SEN child on a 121 basis to access lessons
* Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
* Experience working with children with autism, ADHD and/or challenging behaviour
* Experience working in a UK Primary School
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An uptodate DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!
Posted 14 days ago