Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £26500 per annum + Free Parking, Contrib Pension
This well known local company with sites globally is looking for an experienced HR Advisor. If youre looking for a role with a salary of GBP26,500 and superb benefits including 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking, healthcare, pension scheme including DIS and superb working conditions then wed like to hear from you.
About the company:
This is a division of a large global company who have continued to grow over the years. They have an enviable staff retention record and offer an excellent working environment.
About the role:
Working alongside the HR Manager, you will be providing support and advice to Operational Management on the full spectrum of operational HR matters in a unionised production environment and acting as cover for Payroll. Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for managers and employees, providing appropriate advice on all people related issues
- Carrying out recruitment, selection and onboarding of employees, through direct means and agencies
- Leading the absence management procedures on site, ensuring Return to Work Interviews and Absence Reviews are conducted
- Leading Occupational Health processes, ensuring regular reviews for all staff as well as management referrals are scheduled
- Ensuring the Time and Attendance system is recording accurate absence information
- Providing Procedural advice on disciplinary, grievance and investigation processes
- Supporting the training and development of staff on site and supporting managers to improve policy understanding and the ability to conduct investigations and hearing meetings
- Following departmental processes and ensuring that HR and personal data is correctly filed and stored
- Acting as holiday and sickness cover for our Payroll Coordinator, and validating the monthly payroll run
- Maintaining close relationships with union representatives, liaising with them on necessary matters
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have a strong recent background in a similar HR Advisor or HR Officer role within a distribution, manufacturing or other FMCG environment although experience in a different environment would also be considered for a candidate with strong experiece of disciplinaries and grievances. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel with ability to create formulas and create reports. Experience of payroll and working in a unionised environment would be beneficial.
- A salary of GBP26,500
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Early Friday finish
- Pension scheme
- Health scheme
- Free parking
If this sounds like an HR Advisor role you would love, please email your CV to today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you havent been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Posted 16 days ago