Qualified Social Worker - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Qualified Social Worker - Assessment Team
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
Up to £38 per hour
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for experienced Qualified Social Workers to join our clients Children & Young Peoples Assessment Team based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Excellent rates of pay on offer up to £38 per hour. This is a full time role based on 37 hours per week.
Our client are looking for an experienced Social Worker for their Assessment Team based at Bournemouth Learning Center, pay rate up to £38 depending on experience You will hold a manageable caseload of Child Protection and Child in Need cases and, occasionally, a small number of Child in Care/ Court Work cases. You will also undertake a full part in the team duty system.
The team is the 'front door' to children's social care and is responsible for screening and decision making of referrals, assessments and child protection enquiries. Social Workers must demonstrate a good knowledge of statutory children's social work, child protection experience and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Social Worker Requirements:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with children and young people, in particular previous experience of working in a front door service.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme - Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on######### or email your CV to us at
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.
Posted 26 days ago