Civils Technician Our client is currently looking for a Engineering Technician Highyays to join their consultancy in their Bedford office. Our client a multidisciplinary UK wide consultancy that specialises within Civil/Structural engineering in the Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Retail, Mixed Use and Residential Projects.
The successful Civils Technician will be required to producecivil engineering drawings using AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage . The successful Civil Technician will be proficient in Computer Aided Design Software such as AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage. The Civil Technician will have experience working on Highway and Drainage designs within a design office environment for at least 1 year.
The successful Civil Technician should have a HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering and have ambition to work towards IEng or EngTech with IStructE or ICE. The successful Civil Technician will be proactive and have the ability to prioritise work, use their initiative and be able to work in a team.
Civils Technician Position Overview
- Produce civil engineering drawings
- Highways and Drainage designs wsuing AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage.
- Provide technical support to engineers
- Attend meetings and site inspections
- Work in a team effectively and communicate any issues to eachother.
Civils Technician Requirements
- Ambition to work towards IEng or EngTech with IStructE or ICE.
- Proficient in Revit/AutoCAD in Civil/Structural engineering
- Minimum HND, HNC
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage
- Use initiative, be proactive and have the ability to work in a team and prioritise work.
Civils Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience
- Competitive Pension
- Flexitime agreement
- Contribution to professional memberships
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 32 days ago