£18000 - £25000 per annum
A very well established company based in Newport are looking for an experienced Document Controller to start ASAP.
They are looking for an administrator that has experience of working within a fast paced environment preferably engineering or manufacturing. The role will also involve liaison between various internal and external departments and suppliers to ensure all Documentation is quality checked, uploaded correctly to their inhouse system efficiently and accurately. They are also looking for someone that is confident to maintain strong relationships with suppliers both and customers during the project process. Customers may request documents to be sent to them by email, hence why all documentation must be thoroughly uploaded and made available to other team members. The companys departments work very collaboratively, they have a good moral and the Director has an open door policy.
- Salary between £17,500 £25,000 per annum DOE
- Mon to Friday hours 8.00am 4.30pm
- Excellent internal training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Experience in an administration/ document control position within an Engineering/ Manufacturing environment
- Able to understand/ read technical drawings (preferable)
- Experience in using 4projects software
- Confident to liaise with both customer and supplier to check status of their order
- Strong Administration skills including Excel (spreadsheet management) able to update CRM systems efficiently and accurately
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to liaise with other internal departments to ensure fluid process also build relationships with customers and suppliers
If this job sounds ideal for you, please apply immediately by sending your CV online, for further information, please call Leanne at Randstad Cardiff branch on #########
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 4 days ago