NQT jobs in Plymouth secondary schools
£90 - £110 per day
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for the next step in your career? Would you like help, support and guidance whilst teaching in Plymouth schools?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting NQTs to teach in our Plymouth schools on a part time, full time and permanent basis. Working through Teaching Personnel offers a great platform to 'get your foot in the door' with local schools and can increase opportunities for future employment.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have a PGCE qualification with QTS
- Be an enthusiastic and confident individual and have a passion for your specialist subject
- Build strong rapport with students and staff and have an engaging and exciting approach to learning
- Be flexible, committed and reliable
Earn competitive rates per week**. Teaching Personnel offer WEEKLY PAY and do not use Umbrella companies to process your payment.**
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
Please send an up to date CV to**or call Jessica at Teaching Personnel on######### for more information.**
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar, then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
Posted 15 days ago