PR and Content Executive
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
PR and Content Executive
Location: Manchester, M12 6JH
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
About the Company:
Our client is involved in the development, the sale, management and rental side of the property industry. They pride themselves on unprecedented levels of expert guidance and customer service.
The cornerstones of their business rest firmly in building strong customer relationships; understanding their specific needs and ultimately ensuring their confidence in the exceptional products they are able to advise them on.
The company is growing at an exponential rate, especially the marketing team.
PR and Content Executive Responsibilities:
- Researching the market including reading relevant blogs, newsletters and websites
- Staying up to date with the foreign exchange and property industry (domestic and overseas)
- Writing weekly newsletters for our clients who wish to be provided with the latest market news and latest developments we have on offer
- Writing for web pages, social media and other marketing materials
- Writing for a variety of topics. Topics will include property, emigration, pensions, currency news and general topics relevant to property market
- Managing content on brochures, articles and other marketing avenues
- Working to tight deadlines especially for daily newsletters
- Excellent proofreading skills are essential to the role
- Editing, revising and reviewing work especially in response to feedback
- Creating material for publication in the required format
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Regularly checking email related to PR issues and replying to those after consulting the director
- Analysing media coverage
- Providing the heads of marketing with information about new promotional opportunities, and how current PR campaigns are progressing
- Understand the current trend to promote events and execute it within the planned budget
- Maintaining office filings and making monthly reports.
PR and Content Executive Requirements:
- Ideally over 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong project management skills
- A degree in English would be an advantage
- Exceptional proofreading skills
- It is desirable to have experience working within the property industry.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office packages and social media
- A good understanding of legal formalities in media industry
PR and Content Executive Benefits:
- On-Site Gym Access
- Great career progression
If you meet the PR and Content Executive requirements, then please apply today!
Posted 46 days ago