£6.35 - £8.21
Location - De La Salle School, Mill Brow, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 4QH
Hours Evening and Weekend work - Up to 15 hours per week. Hours are negotiable.
Salary £6.35 - £8.21 ph
Hours Part time evening and weekend hours available. More information at your interview.
About School Lettings Solution (SLS)
SLS is an award-winning company, having been voted Best Business Serving Sport in the 2017 Sport Business Awards and Business of the Year in the Bolton and Bury Business Awards. At School Lettings Solution we provide full a letting solution for schools, academies and colleges when it come to maximising the use of their facilities to the local community during evenings, weekends and school holidays; whether the school is new to lettings or have existing letting Programmes.
Part-time Leisure Assistant wanted for IMMEDIATE START. The role will involve working evenings, weekends and school-holiday periods assisting clubs and groups within a sports and leisure environment. The person appointed will represent both the company and the partner school during community lettings periods. The amount of working hours may vary depending on the amount of use taking place at the school.
- Open and close the school facilities during community lettings periods.
- Provide high levels of customer care for all hirers/users, including a point of contact for any queries or problems they have.
- Ensure all equipment is set out and put away properly before each booking and that the facilities remain, clean and tidy at all times.
- At the end of the lettings period, ensure the facilities are clean and tidy ready for the next day.
- All responsibilities are subject to review.
- SLS operates its own Lone Working Policy to protect the welfare of its staff. All applicants will be subject to disclosure DBS checks if successful.
The person appointed will be directly employed by School Letting Solutions.
- Candidates must live within 30 minutes of the school
- Candidates with a car are desirable
- Candidates must be over 18 years old due to lone working conditions. All SLA team members will receive a lone worker device and full training will be given.
- DBS Desirable
- Flexible working hours
- Customer Service experience is an advantage
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Career pathways
- Training within the role
How to Apply
Applications for this post must be made via CV only- Online: Please submit your documents by clicking Apply Now. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment on #########
Interview Date 3rd July 2019
Posted 10 days ago