Welsh Speaking - Visiting Secondary School Teachers
Llandudno, Conwy, Wales
£100 - 130 per day + Paid to scale after 12 weeks
- Are you a qualified, motivated and innovative Welsh speaking Teacher with QTS ?
- Do you have experience of teaching at least one or more subjects on the Welsh curriculum ?
- Would you like to be part of a close team of 'Visiting Teachers' to schools across Denbighshire , Conwy and Gwynedd?
- How would you feel working with a company 'Run by Teachers for Teachers'?
The Educate Group would like to specifically hear from Welsh speaking secondary school Teachers, who would like to be part of our new and exciting team of 'Visiting Teachers '. Your team will work closely together and be directed by your own School Relationship Manager in schools across Denbighshire , Conwy and Gwynedd ; providing day to day, short and long term cover.
Each member of your team should be able to transmit their enthusiasm for the Welsh language through the passion of their subject on the Welsh curriculum and up to Key Stage 4 (and where possible Key Stage 5).
Crucially, this is an exciting opportunity to join a North Wales company solely 'Run by Teachers for Teachers' .
Who are the Educate Group?
The Educate Group is 'Run by Teachers for Teachers' . We're passionate in what we do and this is reflected in the genuine, independent advice and guidance we share through a combined 50 years actual teaching, youth work and senior leadership experience .
We appreciate our teams' on-going and ever-changing needs and requirements, which form part of our commitment to finding you a role that works for you!
You will join a company who appreciate the time and dedication needed to develop and nurture their staff . You will immediately notice how we work differently and this is reflected in how you're treated and made to feel welcome.
What will I be expected to do?
- Design innovative lessons and schemes of work in line with subject specifications
- Lead by example and have high expectations in terms of attainment, progress and welfare
- Inspire and motivate pupils to engage in their own learning and achievement
- Promote and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own actions and behaviour
- Accurately mark and record achievement/progress (as directed)
What qualifications and experience do I need for this role?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Clear and Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Registration with the Educational Workforce Council (EWC) - (only applies in Wales)
- Recent experience and excellent teaching in a classroom setting
- We welcome interest from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
What will the Educate Group provide me with?
- Mentoring and support from our own team of dedicated Teachers and Senior Leaders
- Free specialist training from our own experienced team of staff
- 24 hours on-call helpline
- Minimum of £100 per day for all our NQT's
- Choice of day to day, short/long-term and permanent opportunities
- Free social events as a way of saying 'Thank You'
We would love you to become part of the 'Educate Team' where you will be afforded all the time, training, mentoring and opportunities to develop your career as a Teacher.
If you are interested in knowing more about the Educate Group and the opportunities that exist, feel free to contact one of our Teachers on #########
Posted 14 days ago