Senior Insolvency Administrator - Liquidations
£25,000 to £35,000 + excellent flexible benefits + study support
Due to their highly successful business development team, this specialist insolvency practice require an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their Bury office. Role:
- Manage a caseload of primarily Creditor’s Voluntary Liquidation’s and Members’ Voluntary Liquidations.
- Liaise with the stakeholders and the IP from inception through to closure of the case.
- Prepare all required documentation for the case.
- Liaise with internal specialist departments as required.
- Delegate workload to junior team members.
- Carry out ad hoc training and development of less experienced and new members of staff.
- Complete and analyse of appointment documents.
- Statutory compliance with relevant legislation, including the production and monitoring of statutory documents and deadlines.
- Liaise and negotiate with agents, solicitors and banks.
- Ensure Compliance with insurance requirements.
- Ensure that the IPS case diary is set up and updated.
This practice has a flexible approach to the development of their employees and put structured training plans around each individual’s strength. Requirements:- Experience of working on solvent insolvency cases
- Insolvency Administrator with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- CPI/ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualification would be *This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.*We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms; - Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
*If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.*Refer a friend***Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.****terms apply.
Posted 22 days ago