Midland, TX, USA
* Developing engineering SOWs for our I&E contractors
* Reviewing engineering deliverables from I&E contractors for completeness and conformity with our standards/best practices
* Support field construction management and inspection in overseeing I&E construction contractors installation and programing
* Participation in technical reviews and also provide technical support to other company departments
* Support developing corporate standards surrounding control system design, including but not limited to hardware, panel design, software and HMI layout
* Must have high level of knowledge in process control
* Project management experience preferable
Responsibilities of Person Performing Job:
The Scope of Work for the Midstream Support position is to work with the Process Engineering Team and the Operations team from an Automation stand point. The focus will be around supporting our larger facilities (Plants, OHFs, and Compressor Stations) and providing solutions on any expansion or retrofits that are being done. This positon will have to work hand in hand with both Field Construction and Operations from Design through the life of the facility.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Posted 7 days ago