£110 - £140 per day
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a number of schools in the Nottinghamshire area who are looking for full time/permanent primary teachers as well as day to day cover Primary teachers who are available to start after Easter half term.
The roles will be working with children aged 4-11 years old working through EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum subjects.
All subject specialism will be welcomed and NQT'S will also be considered.
Qualities of this role include;
- Monday to Friday Timetable
- Hours based on 08:30-15:30
- Term time only
- Pay of £110-£140 a day
- Paid by PAYE (no charges)
- Access to Teaching Personnel's CPD courses
- Dedicated Consultant
Do you have the following skills/qualifications?
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience teaching English, Maths and Science using a versatile and creative approach
- Able to commit to Full Time OR Day to Day roles after half term
- Calm, patient and nurturing personality
- Confident to implement and follow Individual needs of your students
- Subject specialism in Maths, English and Science
- The ability to inspire and engage your students
- A happy and positive outlook and attitude
Candidates with the following are desired;
- Enhanced (Child Work Force) DBS on the update system (or willing to apply)
- 2 Recent References
- Have a full UK driving license and access to a car
If you think you have the relevant skill-set for this role, please click APPLY now. I look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 10 days ago