Business Development Manager - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Work From Home
Basic Salary : £45-50k + Bonus - up to £10k + Company Car + Pension 5% + 25 Days Holiday
Permanent (Full time)
Market leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art gauges and sensors require a technically minded, National Business Development Manager. If you are a hunter, prepared to cover the UK & Ireland, with experience of selling solutions into the chemical and food processing industries, we would be delighted to hear from you.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000
· Bonus up to £10,000
· Company car
· Pension 5%
· 25 days holiday (plus stats)
LOCATION: Home Based covering the UK & Ireland
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby, Milton Keynes, Luton, Leicester, Peterborough, Sheffield, Manchester, Oxford, Watford
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager : Analytical Equipment / Chemical / Food
Managing across all our markets; you will be supported / mentored by and report directly to, the Northern European Sales Director. We are a small team in the UK with an established customer base and desire for growth, our group have almost 200 colleagues across Europe as well as 3 manufacturing sites in France and Italy. You will be predominantly selling to Quality, Technical and Process improvement type people.
This is a technical business development role and comes with a high level of autonomy. Your main responsibilities will be.
· Developing New Accounts - 50% of your time. Establishing relationships, understanding technical requirements, and generating sales, through specification, based on your knowledge and expertise
· Account Management - 50% of your time. Management of circa 50 existing and well-established accounts across the UK
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager : Analytical Equipment / Chemical / Food
· Ideally you would have a formal qualification in a chemical discipline or the equivalent work-based experience.
· You must have some exposure to process measurement instrumentation.
· Chemical analytical equipment would be very desirable, as would experience in selling into the food industry.
· However, we may also consider applications from candidates, selling solutions into any manufacturing environment if there is a capital equipment element to the sale and the equipment is chemical or analytical in nature.
It is highly likely that you would have undertaken one of the following roles: Areas Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Field Sales, National Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager.
Part of a group of analytical instrument companies, we offer leading technology for online continuous measurement and offline or laboratory measurement instruments to the manufacturing processes in the Food, Chemical, Paper & Conversion, and Mineral processing companies to provide innovative process control solutions for maximum on-line manufacturing productivity, cost efficiency and profitability.
Boasting recent acquisitions, our future looks bright, business in the food and chemical sector as well as other production environments and new technology will enable steady growth in the years to come. The position offers a very autonomous job role and freedom to hunt for business across the whole of the UK and Ireland.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT16262, Wallace Hind Selection