Business Immigration Solicitor
£50000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing Immigration Department within a high profile city firm in Nottingham.
- The firm has an enviable client base, FTSE 100 companies, high profile private an public sector clients including higher education institutions.
As business immigration solicitor, you can expect to cover tier 1, 2 and 4 applications, visitor, spouse and partner visas, tier 5 visas, indefinite leave to remain, British citizenship matters, residency documents for EU citizens and their family members, visa refusals, sponsor licencing, global migration solutions, immigration aspects of mergers and acquisitions and other complex and high-value contentious immigration issues.
- This Nottingham based firm often advises on the most complex and niche areas of immigration law.
- You should be able to put yourself into the shoes of your clients and gain a full understanding of their needs.
- There is the opportunity to work closely alongside other departments within the firm, notably commercial and employment law teams.
It will be advantageous if you have worked on immigration and asylum tribunals, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court matters. You will be technically strong with excellent academics and be highly motivated by this area of law.
- The firm is offering a very competitive salary and a bonus scheme which is second to none. This is also a firm that values its staff and offers many perks such as flexible working.
- Applications for this business immigration solicitor role are invited from solicitors who have worked at the top immigration firms nationwide so relocators are welcome. However, you should be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the area.
Posted 18 days ago