Seniror Practitioner Court Work Team Up to £43K + Retention
South London, London
£38000 - £43000 per annum + Retention
Senior Practitioner Child Protection Up to £43,088 per annum + RR
Nonstop Care has partnered with this South London Local Authority to provide a senior practitioner for its courtwork team. They recently received a Good OFSTED rating with Outstanding leadership, making this a well led and organised place to work.
Working in a small cluster team of 5 social workers, a team manager will be on hand to distribute your caseloads and provide support. This authority has an emphasis on low caseloads allowing time to clear your cases and implement the highest standards of practice. Flexible working is available, within core hours, allowing you to adjust your work time around other commitments.
Social Workers have easy and regular access to the leadership team. In fact, time is set aside for regular 1 to 1s with your line manager, allowing you to receive guidance and discuss any issues you may be having.
This permanent position starts with a two week protected induction program, and features bespoke training and support making this an excellent career development opportunity for a Team Manager looking to advance their career.
The right candidate can expect:
- Up to £43,088 per annum. plus £2000 Golden Hello and a £2,000 annual retention supplement.
- Low Caseloads
- Work in a small team of 5 social workers allowing frequent support from your team manager
- Excellent Learning and development opportunities with bespoke training for every social worker
- A rotational post system allowing social workers to switch teams if they want to gain more experience in other areas
The right candidate must have:
- 4 years post qualified social worker experience
- Child Protection experience
- Court Work experience
- Experience supervising social workers
- A current Enhanced DBS and registration with the HCPC.
- ASYE completed
To apply for this role please go to the website or contact Ade at Nonstop Care.
Alternatively, you may wish to refer a colleague and you will receive a £200 referral bonus if they are a successful applicant.
Posted 19 days ago