Temporary Full Time Collection Agents (Starts 18th November)
Up to £11.06 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Do you enjoy customer service work? A natural flare when talking on the telephone?
We have the job for you!
We are searching for confident Collection Agents to join our client based in Basildon.
You will be required to work in a telephony based role, within a contact centre delivering excellent customer service.
- Receiving inbound & outbound calls from our automatic dialling system to assist customers with understanding their account and repayment of amounts owing
- Handling early stage collections queries
- Using your initiative and problem solving skills to arrange payment solutions i.e. direct debits
- Working on a computer and using our in house systems to be able to provide the best customer service
- Ensuring the customer is provided with the correct information, having the attention to detail in order to ensure that any account amendments are correct, this is as well as protecting customers account information and adhering to financial regulations
- Maintaining a high level of quality to deliver an outstanding customer journey
The shift times will vary from 12pm to 20:00 with a total of 35 hours a week. All shifts will include a Saturday or a Sunday.
You will receive 4 weeks intensive training for this role (Monday to Friday 8am4pm or 9am to 5pm) before you move into your selected shift pattern.
Due to the nature of the business, it will be necessary for all candidates to undertake both a criminal and a credit check.
Please note: A driving licence is preferred due to the location of the office.
If you feel this job is for you, then please do not hesitate to contact Julie Paton at One to One Personnel on#########
Adverts and services provided in accordance with the CONDUCT OF EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND EMPLOYMENT BUSINESSES REGULATIONS 2003.
Posted 5 days ago