Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
About the Company:
The Share Centre is an ambitious, fast paced and growing Company based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality customer service, for which we are multiple award winners. Our aim is to make investing simply easier. Founded in 1990, we enable the individual investor to buy and sell shares and stock market investments online.
We're committed to finding the best people to help us build our business, rewarding our employees with excellent benefits and proven career development opportunities.
In 2018 we were proud to be accredited a Silver Investors in People award, identifying us as a great employer, an outperforming place to work and for having a clear commitment to sustainability.
We're looking for energetic, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are passionate about delivery and transforming the business in a lively and fast paced workplace.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Run projects and programmes to the TSC Project Management methodology including the creation of business cases, project initiation documents, project plans and other project documents as deemed necessary.
- Manage projects from Inception to Implementation to effectively and efficiently achieve the agreed outcomes.
- Communicate project progress to the project team, project sponsor and other stakeholders at appropriate intervals and exceptions.
- Ensure project team members fully understand their roles and responsibilities and that business areas retain appropriate levels of accountability and ownership of project stages, outcomes and communication.
- Ensure process improvement is always considered in projects and that changes to processes and creation of new processes is undertaken in cooperation with the process journey owners and in line with the Transformation programmes
- Where required, assist in progressing business development opportunities including co-ordinating bid activity if appropriate.
- Ensure knowledge and encourage acceptance of the TSC Project Management methodology throughout TSC. Propose improvements to the methodology taking input from peers and users and see these through to conclusion.
- Participating in relevant CASS training throughout the year and ensuring relevant staff are aware of CASS through updated processes and procedures and on the job training
- Undertake any other activities outside of your normal remit where reports or peers require additional support on a short-term basis.
Project Manager Requirements:
- You'll need to have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a business change role and proven track record of managing a range of projects
- Qualifications in Prince2 or Agile or similar
- You'll have proven experience of working in a business change environment with knowledge of project management methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills, planning and organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage and develop small and medium teams, and be able to prioritise your own work
- IT skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook, MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA or other project management tools will be supported by well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to do the right thing for the customer and a willingness to go the extra mile.
Project Manager Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary alongside
- 26 days holiday per year
- Discounted onsite gym
- Onsite free secure car and bike parking
- Free discounts and offers platform with Perkbox
- Employee support programme 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- 8% Employer pension contributions (non-contributory)
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance - (4 x salary)
- Share Incentive Plan - an opportunity to buy shares within The Share Centre with the Company matching 2 shares for every 1 you buy!
- Employee share account discount
- Discretionary profit share bonus
If you feel that you meet the Project Manager requirements, then please apply now!
Posted 27 days ago