KS2 Teacher (Part Time)
£110 - £170 per day
Are you looking for a part time post for September?
Teaching Personnel are representing a 'Good' School in the S8 area of Sheffield, who are seeking a part time Teacher for a year long maternity cover. The post will be two days a week (the school can be flexible on which days) in a Year 5 class.
We are looking for a Teacher with experience in KS2, but will consider strong Newly Qualified Teachers for this post. You must be able to motivate and inspire children, planning engaging lessons. Up to date curriculum and assessment knowledge is essential.
If you are looking for a part time September role, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Teaching Personnel. You can click to apply, or call us on *#########
Our Ideal KS2 Teacher...
- Eperience in upper KS2
- Knowledge of current assessments and curriculum
- Able to motivate and inspire pupils
- Keen to be part of the whole school
- Available on a part time basis
- Experienced or Newly Qualified
Why Teaching Personnel?
- Over 20 years leading the Education sector
- Branches across the UK
- Experienced, specialist consultant working for you
- Support with putting together your CV and interviewing
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Flexible work that fits around you and your existing commitments
Posted 13 days ago