West Yorkshire, Wakefield
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking to take a step up in your career? Or maybe you're looking to explore other areas within a business?
I'm currently working with a leading company that are on the lookout for a Senior Credit Controller
Where you fit in?
You'll be joining a developing a fast pace environment within a role that offers flexibility in your approach and method of working.
- Ensuring the sales ledger is maintained and kept up to date
- Generating invoices and chasing authorisation for credit notes to be processed
- Assessing existing and new customer credit and make recommendations on credit limits and terms of credit
- Assist with the preparation of reports on debt management and credit control
- Building relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Providing administrative support when required
- Covering other accounting functions/roles when required
What you need?
You will need to be the kind of person that has a good attitude to proactively chasing debts and a hardly personality to be successful. This is an ideal role for someone that prides themselves on resilience and good negotiation skills in challenging situations.
You will be rewarded with a higher than industry standard salary for this level of position, within a business that have the ability to offer development opportunities as you grow into the role.
Please apply for more details, or if you'd rather email me direct, you can email your CV to my email, ######### (mailto:######### )
Posted 22 days ago