Production Operative (Metals)
Up to £8.50 per hour
Due to continued success our client are recruiting metal prep operatives to join their team. These are ongoing positions with the potential of permanent contracts being offered for the right candidates
- Measuring various metal components to ensure they are the exact size required by production
- Using and operating mechanical saws to cut and shape the metal
- Working as part of a close knit team to achieve a common goal
- Working off and understanding engineering drawings
- The use of various power tools such as drills, saws and tube blenders
Due to continued growth the company are now operating two shifts 7.00am 3.30pm and 3.30pm 12.00am. You will be required to be flexible with the shifts that you work to cater for the business needs. Voluntary overtime is also available.
This role would suit anyone who has worked in a metal manufacturing environment so please dont delay in applying online or calling our Cardiff branch for more information
- Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Posted 22 days ago