Data Scientist - GIS for Real Estate
London, Greater London, England
£30,000 up to £80,000 depending on experience and technical skills
Title: Data Scientist - GIS for Real Estate
Reporting To:Head of Data Science and Engineering
Resolute Data Science is seeking GIS specialist to build powerful information experiences around real estate geospatial intelligence.
The incumbent will be responsible for building geospatial intelligence capabilities, blending geospatial and commercial real estate data sets and mining them for insights, supporting scalable data products, and growing the overall GIS and Data Science capability at Resolute Asset Management Group.
Resolute Data Sciences supports Resolute Asset Management group with real estate intelligence through data acquisition, data science, machine learning expertise and product development such as:
- Natural language processing and understanding - extracting information from real estate documents as well as classifying their content
- Image recognition: data labelling and model training pipelines dedicated to predicting real estate categories such as quality and category
- GIS: building powerful dashboards to infer insight from large asset portfolios against location, places of interests, socio - demographic and economic data
- Machine learning: predicting property prices and market trends
- Product: we are a full software house equipped with designers, front-end, back-end, data and machine learning engineers dedicated to build bespoke GIS - ML - Real Estate analytical platforms
- Finance and loans: prediction and simulation
- Data: sales, asking and rent prices, property images and attributed, POIs, economical and demo-socio
- Google Cloud Platform
- Big Query
As a member of the Data Science Engineering team, you will be responsible for advancing geospatial statistics in the context of trends patterns analytical reports as well as dashboards within product development.
From Junior through Mid to Senior. We are looking for motivated and driven individual on any stage of career development and experience level as long as you are a team player and have sound technical skills.
From £30,000 up to £80,000 depending on technical skills and experience.
- Write complex SQL queries in Google Bigquery
- Produce sophisticated Visualisations in Data Studio, Python and bespoke software
- Report anomalies, identify clusters and predict temporal changes within geo-spacial context
- Build reusable data analysis code and libraries for future use
- Help to develop Data and ML Pipelines
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Present product demos and insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Build ML model pipelines
Essential - will not be considered without:
- SQL - complex GIS queries demonstrable in Google Big Query
- Visualisation - able to display GIS based patterns on any platform of choice
- Coding: some applied knowledge of basic algorithms demo in Python or Golang
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Team Player: embrace constructive criticism and ability to learn - adapt
- Understand to some degree internals of modern computers, databases and IT-systems
- Evidence of working with algorithms and data-structures
- Highly proficient in Python and Golang
- Knowledge of big data, machine learning and other statistical analysis methods
- Working experience in applying data science into real world problems
- Cloud computing, large-scale and high-availability distributed architecture
- Linux/UNIX command-line tools and scripting
- Evidence of working with data driven development and design patterns.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in building complex data systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Working skills with google cloud platform
- TensorFlow, Spark, Flink, Beam, PubSub, Elastic Search
Posted 20 days ago