Chartered Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Other company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join a growing independent multidisciplinary consultancy based near to Farringdon. Our client do not currently have a QS offering in their London office so this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Surveyor to take on an exciting challenge with great career progression prospects. The company can offer support and initial work through their existing QS teams located in other offices, but the successful Surveyor will need to be Chartered and fully selfsufficient, as well as having a track record of successfully winning new business.
Having been established for circa. 20 years now, our client are going from strength to strength and now employ 60 people across 6 offices, with intentions to continue expanding. As a result, they can offer fantastic career prospects with genuine progression opportunities.
Chartered Quantity Surveyor**Position Overview**
- Provide quantity surveying duties, including cost planning, preparation of tender documentation onsite valuations, interim payment applications, and preparation of Bills of Quantities.
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external parties ensuring all information is available for the successful implementation and completion of projects.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and develop new client contacts and business opportunities.
- Develop relevant knowledge and skills through regular CPD activities and maintain an uptodate awareness of all relevant legislation
- Liaise and attend meetings and functions to aid business development.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Chartered Quantity Surveyor**Position Requirements**
- RICS Accredited Degree in Quantity Surveying
- MRICS status
- Experience working for a Consultancy
- Capable of generation new business
- Motivated and professional with the drive to succeed
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Chartered Quantity Surveyor**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Car Allowance
- Company Phone/Phone Allowance
- 4% Company Pension Contribution
- 23 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 25 days ago