Business Development Manager - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Work From Home
Basic Salary: up to £35k + OPEN ENDED Commission Package + Car / Car Allowance + 22 Days Holiday & Stats + Company Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced technical sales / business developer or a qualified engineer looking to make a career in sales? This is, a genuinely rare opportunity to build a sales / business development career in the prestigious and well paid sector of PPMA (Process and Packaging Machinery). This isn't a locked door any more...we have the key - apply to find out more!
BASIC SALARY: Up to £35,000
· Open Ended Commission Package
· Company Car or Allowance (circa £500/month)
· 22 Days Holiday & stats
· Access to Company Benefits Package including Pension (matched to 7%), Full telecommunications set up including laptop & mobile
LOCATION: Home based in the UK.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London, Bristol, Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Peterborough, Luton
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· A sales career within PPMA can be very profitable. Good PPMA sales people typically earn £50,000 to £60,000 per annum once proven within the sector.
· If you can sell, are not afraid to knock on doors and generate enquiries for the company - then we will heavily invest in your future including full product training in Europe.
· This is an exciting new venture with a proven product line and a large installed user base across the world. A good sales person can exploit these opportunities and make an impact in the UK.
· No sales target in year one .. Knock on those doors, get some visits and secure that interest.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Manager / Technical Sales Manager / Sales Engineer - PPMA, Process & Packaging Machinery, Capital Equipment
This is a home based, field sales role - selling industrial capital equipment to the cosmetics manufacturing sector. We're well established in the UK selling to the pharmaceutical industry, with huge global success selling to pharma & cosmetic companies. This role will be the first dedicated sales person in the UK selling to the fast developing cosmetics manufacturing sector.
We know who the customers are! You're just going to tell them why they need our equipment!
This is a front line sales role - using commercial intelligence to engage with customers, secure opportunities to visit and offer a consultative sales process. You will receive strong support from the UK & Global technical teams. Full and structured training will take place in Europe during your initial six to twelve months. You will also have no sales target in year one. This is all about setting you up to succeed.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager / Technical Sales Manager / Sales Engineer - PPMA, Process & Packaging Machinery, Capital Equipment
You will most probably be:
· A sales professional with experience of new business development of a technical or engineering based product or service
· A qualified Engineer / Applications Engineer / Service Engineer / Design Engineer looking to break into sales.
· Ideally you will have experience of booking and attending sales meetings for yourself and journey planning.
· You will be credible, confident and have a desire to build a strong sales career.
This isn't a job you do for 18 months and then move on - we will invest in you and help develop yourself as an exceptional business developer.
We are a fast growing company - and you will be the first sales person in our expanded cosmetics manufacturing department. This is a genuine opportunity to develop your sales career with us. Experienced sales people in the PPMA will earn between £50,000 and £60,000 each year, you can too!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Engineering Graduate, Mechanical Sales Engineer, Applications Engineer, Service Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer, Design Engineer - PPMA, Process Machinery, Packaging Machinery, Food Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Cosmetics Manufacturing
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16354, Wallace Hind Selection