Project Manager - Runcorn | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Runcorn, Halton, England
35000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Project Manager - £35,000 - £40,000
***URGENT ROLE - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS - FAST OFFER***
My client is a well-known company throughout the UK and is looking to take on a project manager responsible for a wide range of projects across the business. Remote working is flexible, you would be required to come in when needed (probably 1-2 times per week). They also work flexible hours between 8am-6pm.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experience working as a project manager working on many different types of projects such as technology, eCommerce, Marketing, Manufacturing, Fulfilment, NPD, etc
- Well versed in Agile methodology (Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum, Scrumban, etc)
- Great organisational skills
- Amazing communication skills
- Commercially savvy
- Experience working in a Spotify Squad approach
If you have experience with the technical stack above, please apply with your up-to-date CV to and give me a call on .
Role: Project Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Keywords: PM, Project Manager, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum, Scrumban, Waterfall, eCommerce, Technology, Marketing, Manufacturing, Fulfilment, NPD
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.